Showing all 8 results
BH Fitness S3IC Indoor Cycle$999.00
- 45lb. Flywheel Weight provides smooth and consistent momentum for a true road bike feel
- Smooth, Quiet Belt Drive with an Oversized Steel Frame
- 3 Piece Pedal Crank System for Optimal Durability
- Polar® wireless HR compatible. Use a Polar heart rate chest strap (not included) to readout your HR on the display console
- Elevated, Metal Bracket Mounted Motivational Performance Console Displays Speed, RPM, Time, Distance, Calories, Watts and Heart Rate (when wearing optional chest belt)
- Adjustable Top Down Felt Pad Resistance with Emergency Brake
- Fore/aft seat slider and large racing style handlebars to accommodate any body type
- Anatomically designed Gel Seat Saddle for comfort
Hoist Lemond Revmaster PRO$1,399.00
The latest exercise bike from legendary cyclist Greg LeMond comes with a set of sophisticated upgrades designed to maximize comfort
and withstand the rigors of the club environment. Unlike any other group cycling bike, the RevMaster Pro allows for four-way adjustability of
the height and fore-aft, with micro-adjustments possible on the seat and handlebars
HOIST LEMOND Revmaster Sport Indoor Cycle$999.00
The LeMond RevMaster Sport maintains our traditional frame design. Incorporating elements from our original bike and components from the RevMaster Pro, we proudly carry on the tradition of exceptional bike fi t, tremendous outdoor cycling feel and ease-of-use—qualities our customers have come to expect in our indoor cycles.
HORIZON Elite IC7 Indoor Cycle$1,199.00
Get the feel of the open road and the convenience of an indoor cycle with the IC7. The highly adjustable bike helps you find a comfortable riding position, and a glance at the included console will let you know if you’re in your target zone while you work out on this indoor cycle built for performance.
Precor Spinner RALLY Indoor Cycle$2,195.00 – $2,574.00
Spinner® Rally Aluminum Inovations
The Spinner® bike was born from the road and engineered to match the geometry of a real road bike. The fixed gear and perimeter-weighted flywheel create the inertia and resistance to replicate the feel of the road, enabling the rider to have a smooth, fluid pedal stroke throughout the entire ride. Spinner bikes offer more adjustments than any other bike to fit any rider’s size and/or skill level. No other bike comes close to matching the real road cycling geometry and fit of the Spinner line of bikes.