Created to complement the entire Experience SeriesTM line, the P30 console features easy-to-use motion controls and uses a LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users moving.
Over-molded style adds comfort and durability while offering dual heart rate contacts and three ergonomic riding positions: upright, cruising and road.
Seat Adjustment and Improved Saddle Design
The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on of off the bike
The dual-sided pedals allows the user to use the pedals with or without the integrated straps. The extra wide pedals comfortably accommodate feet of all sizes to ensure proper pedaling.
Ease of Maintenance
The easy to remove shroud ensures easy access to the belt-drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank.
- Bearings: Pedal axles and bearings are designed for smooth operations and exceptional durability
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 48 in | 122 cm
- Width: 21 in | 53 cm
- Height: 62 in | 157 cm
- Equipment Weight: 160 lbs/ 73 kg
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts (Mechanical & Electronic): 10 years
- Battery and Wear Items: 1 year
- Labor: 1 year
- High wear items including headphone jack, usb connector and IPOD connector: 90 Days
There are no reviews yet.