Energy StrideTM Technology
Energy StrideTM Technology uses the patented deck mounting system from our commercial treadmills to reduce stress on your joints by giving areas of the deck optimal amounts of underfoot cushioning and rigidity for the most comfort throughout your stride.
Structurally Sound Design
The non-folding design provides a more structurally sound and stable platform than folding types. Mechanical and
electrical components are designed and tested for years of reliability and trouble free operation.
10 preset workouts help you tailor your exercise to your fitness goals and stay challenged. Built-in warm up and cool down periods.
3 HP Motor and No Maintenance Design
Powerful 3 HP continuous duty motor runs cool and quiet providing plenty of power and torque when you want it–such as during interval training when you need to speed up and slow down in a hurry. 100% no maintenance design means you won’t need periodic service calls.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Maximize your workout results with touch sensor and wireless heart rate monitoring. Works with any Polar® compatible wireless heart rate transmitter (sold separately).
Target Heart Zone SmartRate®
SmartRate helps you stay in your fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight loss workout.
- 5-inch segment, high contrast blue-white LCD. Acrylic overlay.
- Tap style Dome Keys for Speed and Incline Changes.
- 2 User Profiles allow you to create personal preferences to get workout suggestions based on your goals or quickly retrieve recent and saved favorite workouts. Also lets you set your preferred default workout duration and provides the most accurate calories and target heart rate calculations.
- Change options DURING your workout, “Workouts” key lets you change your workout type and “Enter” lets you change your duration, age and weight.
- 13 Metrics Available During Workout include Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Calories, Calories/Minute, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Distance, Pace, Average Speed, SmartRate Zone, Incline, Speed, % Complete
- 4 Workout Summary Metrics include Time Elapsed, Total Calories, Total Distance, Average Speed
- iPod/iPhone Compatibility – volume control.
- Andriod Compatibility – volume control.
- SmartGrip™ Tablet Holder.
SPEED RANGE 0.5 – 12 mph / 0.8-19.3 km/h
DECLINE / INCLINE RANGE 0% to 15% incline
RUNNING SURFACE (L X W) 57 X 20 inches / 145 X 51 cm
BELT SPECIFICATIONS Multi-ply polyester satin weave with a PVC non-slip surface
DECK COMPOSITION Phenolic laminated deck bonded to medium-density fiberboard.
DECK THICKNESS 1 inch / 2.54 cm
REVERSIBLE DECK No
ROLLERS Precision-machined, steel crowned rollers keep belt centered and running smoothly to reduce noise and wear.
FRAME Fully welded, powder coated steel for durability and attractive appearance.
MOTOR 3.0 HP continuous duty
LIFT Lift unit generates up to 700 lbs (349.2 kg) of thrust
STEP-UP HEIGHT 7.5 inches / 19 cm
FRAME AND WELDMENTS Lifetime
PARTS AND WEAR ITEMS 5 Years
CONSOLE 3 years
LABOR 1 Year
LENGTH81 inches / 206 cm
WIDTH33 inches / 82 cm
HEIGHT59 inches / 150 cm
EQUIPMENT WEIGHT 238 lbs / 108 kg
POWER REQUIREMENTS & REGULATORY
U.S. & CANADA 120 VAC1120V, 60 Hz; Dedicated 15A circuit