With a touch screen console just like a high-end phone, and a simple, intuitive interface that draws users deeper into their workout, the P80 console is a reliable fitness solution that gets more powerful the longer you own it.
Over-molded style adds comfort and durability while offering deal heart rate contacts and three ergonomic riding positions: upright, cruising and road.
Seat Adjustment and Improved saddle design
The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
The dual-sided pedals allow the user to use the pedals with or without the integrated straps. The extra wide pedals comfortably accommodate feet of all sizes to ensure proper pedaling form.
Ease of Maintenance
The easy to remove shroud ensures easy access to the belt-drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank.
- Maximum User Weight (LBS/KG): 350 lbs | 159 kg
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 48 in | 122 cm
- Width: 21 in | 53 cm
- Height: 62 in | 157 cm
- Equipment Weight: 169 lbs | 77 kg
- Frame: 7
- Parts (Mechanical & Electronic): 2 years
- Wear Items: 1 High wear items including headphone jack, USB connector and iPod Connector are covered for 90 days
- Labor: 1 the P80 console is covered by a 2 year labor warranty
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts (Mechanical & Electronic): 10 years
- Battery & Wear Items: 1 year
- Labor: 1 year
- High wear items including headphone jack, usb connector and iPod connector: 90 days
There are no reviews yet.